Cary Carbonaro is on a mission to educate women about the power of personal finance. She believes that once you take control of your money, you can take control of your life, and the possibilities are limitless. For speaking engagement and event inquiries, please email her.
- Empowering Philanthropy, NYC April
- Matching Impact and Purpose Through Personal Philanthropy, April
- AdoreMe Corporate HQ, The Power of the Purse, NYC
- Invest in Women, Biggest Risk for Divorcing Clients and Changing Clients behaviour with Financial Therapy Atlanta, GA April
- Investment News Retirement Income Summit, May, Chicago
- United Capital Denver Office, What Women Want. Denver, Jan.
- Canon HQ, Long Island, Power of the Purse, Feb.
- United Capital Atlanta Office, The Confidence Gap, March Atlanta
- Fashion Show presented by Steve Madden. May, 23.
- Barrons’ Top Independent Women Advisors: Conference on Responsible Investing. May, 18.
- Power of the Purse: Women’s Night Out with Mimi Schanzlin and her United Capital Team. May, 10.
- WIN Summit | The Women’s Insights on the Art of Negotiation Summit. May, 2.
- Women and Banking – Focusing on women’s unique financial needs | Shiseido’s US Headquarters. April, 19.
- Let’s Talk About Money | TONE Live with Liz Weaver and Cary Carbonaro. April, 11.
- Hidden Figures in Finance, An Event by FPA of New York. March, 15.
- UC Women’s leadership, Newport Beach. Sept 25.
- Chase Women’s Leadership, NYC. Oct 30.
- Jetblue HQ NYC Women’s Leadership Event, Power of the Purse, Nov.
- Empowered Alumnae Speaker Series | Sigma Delta Tau. Nov.
- AON Women’s Leadership, NYC and NJ. Oct.
- Women’s Diamond Conference Keynote Queensland Australia
- Sigma Delta Tau 100 Year Anniversary, Empowering Women, NYC. June.
- Creating a community of success for Women in the Financial Services Industry-Barrons Top Independent Women’s Advisors Summit, Washington, DC. June.
- FPA Keynote Denver Colorado, How to Work with Women Clients. June
- WIN Summit, Women’s Insights on the Art of Negotiation, NYC, May.
- International Women’s Economic Forum, Money and Feminism, New Delhi India, May.
- Jr League of NYC, Keynote What Women Need to Know About Money, NYC. March.
- BlackRock Women’s Investment Conference, Overcoming Challenges and Creating Success Panel. March.
- Investment News Women to Watch Acceptance Speech, NYC. March.
- American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Luncheon, Long Island NY
- Go Red for Women, Honoree Acceptance Speech, Woodbury NY. Feb.
- Ellevate, Women’s Success Series. Feb.
- Power of the Purse, Buckhead, Atlanta. Feb.
- Credit Suisse-Sydney Australia. Keynote Event. Jan.
- Fidelity Investments- Providence, RI
- Fidelity Investments- NYC
- Working Women National Conference- Keynote, Tampa Bay, FL
- TEK Systems Women Leadership, Greensboro, NC
- Ellevate Long Island, Women the Workplace and Money, Cold Spring Harbor, NY
- Experian- Women’s Leadership Series-Women the Workplace and Money, NYC
- Movable Ink, Women’s Leadership, NYC
- Association of Divorce Planners, Financial Infidelity, Las Vegas, NV
- Women Empowering Women, Panelist Stamford, CT April
- What is She Thinking, Inside Female Psyche, United Capital E Summit, Laguna Beach, CA.
- Twitter Chat, Ellevate, Host, Money Queen Guide, Jan.
- Twitter Chat Experian, Host How to Be a Money Queen, March.
- Twitter Chat Experian, Host, Retirement, Oct.
- Wisebread Twitter Chat Host, Build Wealth and Banish Fear, Dec.
- FPA Knowledge Circle- Learn Social Media from a Media Maven June 2016
- Key Note Serene Harbor Annual Domestic Abuse Conference, Melbourne, FL.
- Ellevate Money Queen Guide Book Launch Event Q and A –Huntington, NY, Oct.
Fabianne Keily – Developing Strong Female Leaders | CEO REAL WOMAN GLOBAL | Academy, Magazine, Events
“It was our great privilege and honour to have Cary speak at our Events ‘DIAMOND Nights’ to develop strong, female leaders on both the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. Cary’s ability to connect with and inspire the women, while giving them practical empowering tips on managing their finances was amazing, with ladies from both events giving her rave reviews. It is my great pleasure to recommend Cary (the Money Queen) to any organisation looking for an engaging, inspiring and empowering speaker.” February 21, 2017
Melody R. Keeth – Executive Director, Serene Harbor, Inc.
“On October 9, 2015 at our 10th Annual Purses with a Purpose event, we had the good fortune to share the day with my favorite Keynote Speakers to date, Cary Carbonaro aka “The Money Queen”. Cary’s story of struggle and triumph inspired us all. I cannot think of a finer example of what a woman can accomplish regardless of the odds than Ms. Carbonaro’s life story. Her ability to convey her story of courage and commitment while keeping it entertaining and enjoyable caused all 300 of us in the ballroom to fall in love with her and what she has accomplished. What a women and what a story!!”